309A Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Com-Plex Systems Ltd. is an established Electrical and Life Safety service and installation contractor celebrating 40 years of service in the GTA with a history of providing quality service to long-standing customers as well as a growing base of new clients. As we look to add experienced 309A licensed Construction and Maintenance Electricians to our electrical division. Applicants must have strong attention to detail and work ethic.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wages
- Group Health Insurance
- Company RRSP Plan
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Company Cell Phone
- Health and Safety Training & Equipment
- Positive work environment
Responsibilities for 309A Construction & Maintenance Electrician:
- Perform inspections and maintenance on electrical systems in high rise residential, commercial, and industrial facilities across the GTA.
- Complete electrical renovations/upgrades within condos/apartments.
- Provide detailed inspection reports.
- Trouble shoot electrical issues.
- 309A Construction & Maintenance Electrician License
- Working knowledge of related codes and standards (Ontario Building Code, Electrical Code).
- Strong communication with both clients and coworkers.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Position wage: $40.00-$48.00 / hour
Applicants to submit their resume by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all potential applicants for your interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.